Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Photo Roll

Today I have spent most of my day hiding in my room. Covered in pastel chalk and drawing up a storm. I find such peace sitting there, surrounded by my things...I love my bedroom more than any other place in the world.

So during a break I decided to get my camera out and take some photos.


My kitty cat painting and my two besties 
 This is the door from my tall boy. I found it at an op-shop and re-painted it...unfortunately the door fell off  (several months ago^_^)
 L O V E
PB&J

 My trees!!
 Little red robin, protector of my books.

 My collection of Real Living
 Just some of my Vogue mags, the rest are scattered throughout the house
 My handmade Oxfam African baby girl posing in front of my naughty books. HA! 
 My Great Grandmother
 My perfumes. Chloe is my absolute favourite.
 Fabric ring bought at a local boutique cafe
 A painting of a girl (and her brother) that I found at an op-shop.

 The beige jacket was my Grandpa's. When I wear it I imagine he is hugging me. Miss him so much.

Me!

Will post my new artwork up soon.
XX

 

No comments:

Post a Comment