Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I love my best friend

My beautiful friend, Miss Emilii, knows me so well.
Along with the link she also included a little note, that made me think how lucky I am to have her a friend like her:


"If I could afford to buy my best friend a house, I would buy this for you. This makes me think of you. It is also awesome"

Perfectly hidden within it's own secret garden, it's creative charm and cosy interior makes me wish I could call this little cottage home. It is just delightful from the open deck, to the french styled doors and windows, and the cutest little fireplace ever. I am in total love.
She has definitely found my ideal house.

 The floorboards are startling against the clean and crisp surroundings. The candy green, the cream and timbered walls, and the white windows compliment each other. It just all  falls together so perfectly.


  The open living, and the quaint little fireplace is just dreamy. I just LOVE it.



 I can easily picture my easel, vintage pieces, and my art scattered throughout this wondrous little house.





1 comment: